Full and sustained potency is an indicator of a man's overall health. If a man is sexually active, then both mental and physical states are normal, in balance. But, there are a large number of factors that lead to sexual disorders. Potency problems can start at any age. So even young boys aged 22-27 are at risk. Why is this happening? What are the main causes of pathology?
What does a problem with potency indicate?
What is called male potency? This term means the desire, the ability to have sex, and the ability to fertilize. The state of potency depends directly on the level of lust. Therefore, if a decrease in sexual activity occurs for no physiological reason, you simply need to increase libido.
In general, strength also depends on the nervous, endocrine and cardiovascular systems. The hormonal background is very important. A man's activity will increase with the normalization of the amount of sex hormone testosterone. If there is a hormone dysfunction, the power decreases. In the case of well-coordinated work of these systems, a man does not complain about his sex life.
Many believe that the only problem with potency is impotence. This is not true. A large number of factors and signs precede complete impotence. It's on them that you need to pay attention to to prevent erectile dysfunction. So the main signs of the problem are:
- poor erection;
- difficulty reaching a meeting;
- premature ejaculation;
- lack of ejaculation;
- shortness of breath during intimacy;
- ulur lust;
- lack of orgasm;
- loss of erection directly during sex.
Psychological problems with potency
If there is a decrease in potency with the full health of all internal organs and systems, then the issue is in the psycho-emotional background of the husband. This pathology is very common in men at a young age up to 35 years. This is the time that falls into building a family, a career. Lack of a standardized schedule will undoubtedly negatively affect sexual activity.
So, frequent stressful situations, conflicts disrupt the work not only of the nervous system, but also of the reproductive system. And even the most successful lover will fail in bed. Equally important is to observe the work and rest regime. Physical, mental fatigue provokes a decrease in erection. Therefore, you often have to choose - a rapid career growth or a full sex life.
Also, it is worth considering the following psychological causes of potency problems:
- partner dissatisfaction;
- failure expectation syndrome;
- lack of self-esteem;
- failure in the first sexual experience;
- tense family environment;
- excessive harassment.
All of these factors cause psychological impotence. The psyche of the man forms a certain block that stops the transmission of nerve impulses. So the erect penis will not respond to the physical stimulation of arousal. From time to time, the situation will worsen, the person will develop constant self-confidence, low self-esteem. A sex therapist and a psychologist will help eliminate these blocks.
Problems with potential in the background of health
If there are problems with potency at the age of 35, the reasons may be not only psychological but also physiological. The most common causes of impotence in this case are pathologies of the cardiovascular system. The fact is that in order to achieve an erection, there must be complete blood flow to the pelvic organs.
In the process of stimulation, arousal increases blood flow to the penis. The cavernous bodies of the penis are filled with a large amount of blood, which leads the organ to an elevated state. If vascular conduction is impaired, it is almost impossible to achieve an erection. Among the most common pathologies of the cardiovascular system, it is worth mentioning the following:
- suffered a heart attack, stroke;
- high blood cholesterol levels;
- coronary heart disease.
The main problem with potency at age 40 is hormonal imbalance. In men, after about 30-35 years, there is a gradual decrease in the production of the sex hormone testosterone. Already at the age of 40-45, the indicator falls to an extremely low value. Therefore, middle-aged men complain of a decrease in sexual activity. This is a natural process and cannot be avoided. But, the doctor can take special drugs that will restore balance to the hormonal background, which normalizes the erection.
If a woman notices her husband's problems with potency, the development of neurological diseases can begin - epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease. Any trauma to the head or brain will certainly affect a man’s sexual performance. Also, a potentially male problem may arise against the background of:
- diabetes mellitus;
- bad habits;
- spinal cord injuries;
- prostate adenoma;
- sexually transmitted diseases;
- taking some medication.
How to improve potency
Treatment for erectile dysfunction is chosen individually for each man. After all, it all depends on the underlying cause of the pathology. Therefore, be sure to see a doctor. So, a decrease in strength against the background of inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs, sexually transmitted diseases, can be treated with antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs. Also, it is important to normalize blood pressure, restore healthy sleep.
To restore the hormonal background requires the use of hormonal agents. Such drugs are taken in a course, according to a strictly prescribed scheme of the doctor. For quick, immediate results, the specialist may prescribe selective inhibitors. Such drugs can be taken independently at home. Within 15-30 minutes after taking the pill, an erection occurs.
Psychotherapy is very effective in treating potency. So the doctor manages to increase a man's self-esteem, to develop confidence in him. Gradually, sex life will improve completely. To give confidence, a boy can use new special creams for potency. They contain only natural substances that stimulate blood flow. A special cream is applied 5-10 minutes before intercourse. The erection lasts a long time, the orgasm intensifies and the ejaculation process is complete, without pain. A man will cease to be shy, which means he will have self-confidence.
Traditional methods of therapy
Traditional medicine can help a young, sexual partner to overcome the problem. There are many herbs, plants that have long been used to maintain male strength. You can make these medicines yourself at home. But, most herbal preparations and infusions are sold in every pharmacy.
First of all, to increase strength, it is customary to take an alcoholic solution of ginseng root. This medicine is prescribed by populists and representatives of traditional medicine. A young person should consume 20-25 drops of infusion three times a day (before meals). The drops can be diluted with 2 tablespoons of water before use. The course of treatment lasts only one month. During this time period, the man will not only increase his strength but also normalize his sleep and increase his resistance to stress.
You can also prepare the following herbal tea:
- lemon bar;
All plants are taken in equal amounts. It is necessary to take 2 tablespoons of the collection, pour 400 grams of boiling water. The drink is infused for half an hour, filtered and consumed during the day. Regular consumption of herbal tea will strengthen male strength. Such a solution will be absolutely safe for the general condition of the partner's body.
Prevention of potency problems
To prevent the development of erectile dysfunction, you should follow some recommendations. So it is mandatory to follow the following rules:
- Eliminate stress.A man must in every way avoid conflicts, stressful situations. This will help in the practice of relaxation, relaxation. So you can do yoga, find hobbies, hobbies. Negative emotions need to find a way out. Only then will man retain his full value.
- Complete rest.The main condition for maintaining potency is a full eight hours of sleep. It is during sleep that the work of all systems is restored and testosterone synthesis is increased. It is also useful to periodically change the situation: to go to sea, to the mountains, out of town, to the country house.
- Diet.Men's health depends on the quality of nutrition. So, a young person should include in the daily menu such products: dairy products, fresh vegetables and fruits, nuts, seafood, honey, dietary types of meat, chicken and quail eggs, garlic, herbs.
- Rejection of bad habits.Smoking, alcohol abuse and fatty foods are strictly forbidden.
- Sports activities.To normalize testosterone synthesis, download the brain after a hard day's work, you need to do any kind of sport. Even daily running in the fresh air will increase blood flow, normalize sleep and restore sexual activity.
- Regularity of sexual activity.Of course, the main prevention of impotence is a stable sex life. Sex should not be too frequent, but not infrequent. Prolonged abstinence from intimacy leads to genital muscle atrophy. It will take some time to restore their tone. But an overactive sex life does not allow the body to rest. Under such conditions, it will definitely fail. If there is no permanent partner, every sex should be protected.